Sunday, August 22, 2010

Embroidery!

Haven't posted in a long time, I know. There's been a lot happening with me lately, and art has been lower on my priorities than usual.

So I haven't done a lot of artwork, but I have taken to embroidering on scraps of fabric. I have no idea what to do with any of these little scraps, but I like them and someday I'm sure I'll find a use for them. The process of embroidering is relaxing to me, and it's something I can do when it's slow at work or while watching movies, so it's been an easy way to be creative.

Here's some of my little scraps I've done so far.






And then there's a project I did for a dear friend. He asked me to fancy up a shirt of his with his namesake. There's a cardinal on the front, of which I didn't really get a great picture, and Cardinale written on the back.




That's it for now. Maybe by next posting I'll have come up with a use for the little pieces.